kranti samaj the leading voluntary organisation the state of odisha working in the field of social welfare including education, health, relief, women empowerment, child welfare, plantations and various vocational training to rural youth and live long support-cum-skilled development of SHG Groups, since long. Apart from kranti samaj was establish by group of young and energetic people who were highly motivated and committed for contributing their time, skills and energies for the development and empowerment of socially disadvantage and vulnerable communities and addressing property issues and gender based discriminations.
Filling are board objective of kranti samaj
- Policy and action research on social issues effecting the life of poor through participatory approach and to organise the people on different issues.
- Disaster risk reduction, provide timely relief assistance to disaster affected communities and assist them for their timely rehabilitation and early recovery.
- Promotion of livelihood and explore sustainable &Disaster resilient livelihood option
- Promotion of education with special focus on girl’s Education
- Promotion of gender equality &women Empowerment, and address gender Based violence Issues.
- Promotion of local gender sensitive institutions through social mobilization process to ensure self governance
- Promotion Basic health Facilities and address HIV AIDS.
- Disaster risk reduction &climate change
- Livelihood & food security.
- Water, sanitation and physical infrastructure.
- Women Empowerment.
- Plantation & agriculture
- Empowerment of the people through awareness generation workshop conference and sensitization.
- Encouraging participation of women at the gross root decision making body.
- Neonatal, infant and child health.
We believe it children are assured of their survival protection and participation in the development process only then can a society sustainable development, and focus is on socio-economically disadvantaged groups of women, youth and children, keeping in view the overall socio-cultural fabric of the society and the overall power imbalances and discriminations that exist at all levels, the focus, amongst these groups, is again on most vulnerable and the marginalized ones, kranti samaj also focus on the inclusion of minorities and special groups such as widows and physically impaired persons and elderly people. To undertake different activities for rural and urban slum development to improve the socio-economic life of the poor and downtrodden; to provide assistance to individual, institution, corporate body, or local authorities for rural development and empowerment generation activities, for livelihood opportunity enhancement and poverty eradication. We are exclusive working with the women groups as primary client and our experience so far reveals that right interventions can create tremendous impact on life and livelihood of marginalized. We working on SHG model and exploring gramin model for further designing of the product. We have successfully demonstrated livelihood models with ultra poor families.